Friday, March 14, 2008

Dinner and a movie

Every Friday night, the family sits down for dinner and a movie. Tonight's menu was Rachael Ray's Mega Meatball Pizza. I changed it up just a bit and served it on pita bread. It's a lot healthier and cheaper than serving on store bought pizza dough. We use pita bread for pizza on most homemade pizza nights.

The movie was Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. The kids who watched really enjoyed it. I found it to be a cute and not at all obnoxious kids movie. The 11 yo wasn't all that interested in it and the baby was asleep. It was the biggest hit between the 6 yo and 4 yo. Kari kept dancing around saying "It's magic! It's magic!" Ben asked to add it to our rather extensive DVD collection. I'll see if I can pick it up on a previously viewed. It's not like we actually need any more movies! I know at last count we had more than 100 DVDs. I really do need to sit down and make a master list one of these days...

No comments: