Monday, September 19, 2005

Two Peas Message Board

Shift Key and the Great Board war

I know, real mature of me to bring this to my blog, but since i already blogged about it I feel fairly justified. I know there are some really super people who aren't involved and have tried to be honest and helpful and I in no way shape or form blame you or find you in any way responsible...

But c'mon...If it were one person, that's an oversight. It's been many people and many emails and many many excuses.

The sad part is, all we (or at least I) want now is an admittance that there was a huge screw up and feelings were hurt. Accept the responsibility. It's not the fault of email, operating systems or anything else. You messed up and many really neat women had their feelings hurt. Of course, none of us would ever post at your website or probably even shop there if you ever went commercial.

And, because of the way this was handled, there will ALWAYS be a stigma attached. Your group will always been thought of as cliquish and exclusionary. Whenever the place is mentioned on another board, it's always going to create problems.

I just wish I felt better about getting this all off my chest. :(

But at least I'm not posting to the monster thread which I'm sure is helpful.

No comments: