Thursday, September 08, 2005

i'm kicking my husband out of the house!

He doesn't know it yet. bwahahaha

Actually, it's not really that bad. I told someone from church that hubby would be more than happy to head down to Biloxi this weekend and volunteered our 10 person tent. DH has been desperate to go camping and now he can...and chop down trees and clean up debris.

Am I being horrible if I ask him to take pictures of everyone helping? It seems almost voyeuristic. But on the other hand, years from now when our children ask what we did after this disaster, we'll have the pictures to show how despite the massive mess-up that happened in New Orleans, people did come together to help each other.

I just wish I could go down as well. Well, my sister-in-law emailed that she was hoping to go down the last weekend of the month so perhaps I can go down then, too.

No comments: