Monday, September 05, 2005

sleep

I am so tired. I feel as if all the energy has just been sucked out of me. I could go to bed at 8 p.m. and sleep solidly til 8 a.m. and still be tired. I am walking in a haze of fatique all day.

It doesn't at all help that my TMJ is acting up. I'm grinding my teeth at night again, so my jaw just aches.

We're sort of weaning Kari from the family bed. Her idea. She wants to sleep in big sister's room. She thinks it's cool. So she's sleeping most of the night in the pack n play we have set up for the baby I watch. She sleeps most of the night there. When she wakes around 5 a.m., I bring her to my bed and she sleeps til waking time. I can't believe she's ready for this step already. Actually, I shouldn't be surprised because this is the age when the other kids moved on. I guess I'm the one who's not quite ready for this milestone.

Why do they have to grow up?

No comments: