Sunday, September 11, 2005

while dh was out...

I am so tired! I managed to get the faux finish done and my friend put together the shelving for me. i rearranged furniture and ended up disappointed. our bed is just *this much * too big to go anywhere than where it is now...unless i get a different dresser.

DH was so tired and sunburned after a hard day cleaning up debris that I really don't think he cared or noticed the room. He said he appreciated all my hard work, but just wanted to sit down. poor guy. he managed to lose his voice, too!

He also got home about 2 hours earlier than I expected, so I wasn't able to get the room in *perfect* shape. He wanted to go to sleep early; I ended up having to take everything that was staged on the bed and put it in a big pile on the floor.

One of the kids I watch is sick, so I'll have tomorrow to get things in order.

Oh and one cool thing, we have this decorative wall hanging from his mission to Okinawa, Japan. It's really dark colors but along the bottom is this green grass border...DH really wanted that piece in the bedroom...and i'm quite happy to report, it really pops against the paint that i used :D it will look so awesome with the other black accent items i'll be picking out later.

No comments: