Friday, August 26, 2005

speaking of big girl panties...

My little girl turns 2 today. I can't believe the time has gone so quickly. Happily, for her birthday she gave mama a present. she wants to wear big girl panties! woohoo potty training made easy.

the only "down side" to all of this is that the makers of little girl panties don't make girlie style panties with dinosaurs or trains or cool superheros like batman or spiderman. If she didn't obsessively watch dora and carry around her babies and only want to drink out of the purple cup, I'd think I finally got my tom boy.

When it comes to panties, if she can't have dora, or "estrella" (stars), she wants dinosaurs "raarrrrr" and "chugachuga choochoo" panties.

Thankfully, her big brother has more than enough unders that kari can snag a few pairs of his and be blissful in her big girl...err boy...errr...big KID panties.

No comments: