Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Cookies sound so good today

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I went to a 45 minute spinning class followed by time on the elyptical then the treadmill. Now, I realize I need to clear up any possible misconception that i am some super exercising goddess (c'mon i know you were thinking it). That was the first time I've worked out in a good month or so. I used to be pretty good about going, but summer vacation hit. OK, more honesty...the good month is in dog months, you know, a month in human terms is 3 months in dog terms.

Anyway, back to spinning. My head is still spinning and I want to sit down, but I can't because my butt hurts too badly! More accurately the inner part of my legs that were in contact with the bike seat are killing me. I swear, I must have bruised them they hurt soooo deeply. I was going to go spinning again today, but I don't think I can muster it. I'll probably leave in about 30 minutes and hit a water aerboics class before I start my circuit training orientation. I am determined to lose this weight before we get pregnant!

1 comment:

SuburbanMom said...

oh no! how funny :)

I was in line for a class the other day...I thought it was a step class but then I found out it was spinning and I got intimidated and just hopped on the eliptical instead... :)