Sunday, October 02, 2005

ups and downs

THe bad news: DH found two squirrels in our attic. We'll have to go to home depot on Monday and pick up traps. The good news: We have to return some things there so hopefully we'll break even.

The good news: I've lost almost 10 lbs since I started going to the gym more regularly. The bad news: I feel guilty about toasting marshmallows on my stove.

The good news: Dd's first sleep over last night went really well. The bad news: The girls stayed up pretty late, almost 1030 (hey my dd's bedtime is 7:30) and they woke up early...around 630. Dh let me sleep in, so I guess that's good news, too!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

oh man...you just reminded me of that episode of "Moving Up" on TLC that i saw once with the girl who found the dead squirrels in her ceiling...ewwwwwwww. hope you can get them out without incident!

(ha!! my word verification was actually a word!! sales)