Thursday, October 20, 2005

Freecycle Rocks

I think those that are familiar with freecycle know what an awesome thing it is. For those that don't know what freecycle is, WHAT? ARe you living in a cave?

We've been able to get rid of so much stuff. It's great.

But tomorrow, I'm going to pick up a toddler sized bike for my 4 yo! I'm so excited. Now, just to figure out where to hide it until Christmas :P

And, yeah...I know some of you are going "ew used Christmas presents" but when you have four kids who are really hard on their toys, you realize that getting things "broken in" is really the best way to go. I don't want to invest a lot of my hard earned money in toys that accidently get left outside and ruined. THere's no emotional attachment to the toys (and my money). I have no qualms about letting the natural consequences happen. If I spend money on a toy, I get really weird about throwing it away, even if it breaks. It's weird, I know...but doing it this way, we really cut down on the clutter :D

No comments: