Saturday, October 15, 2005

the body shaping continues

I finally got up the courage to measure myself. I'd been putting it off. I was so horrified when I started with my measurements...afraid that i wasn't going to see results. Then the pants started getting loose, so I knew it was really happening.

Anway...drumroll please...

I've lost THREE inches off my waist
TWO inches off my hips!

Ok so my waist is the size my hips were before I had kids, but, and I have to keep reminding myself of this, I was a size zero before having kids. I was a Calista Flockheart with hips. I've always had hips. When DH and I met, he could almost wrap his hands entirely around my waist. My waist size was in the TEENS. Not exactly healthy.

ANyway, my goal now is to get my waist out of the 30s and into the 20s and the hips from the 40s into the 30s. Two more inches all around should do it.

oh and my abs...i have them. and my post baby tummy pooch...it's like HALF the size it used to be.

One of these days I'll get brave and post before and after pics

No comments: