Wednesday, May 16, 2007

POTD...the sound of music

the sound of music
the sound of music,
originally uploaded by h2ohmama.
any pictures of my kids is sentimental. But i really liked this one i took today. My 5 yo had an end of the year party at a local park and we tagged along. I snapped this one and then WHAM! my camera didn't behave and i thought I lost about 40 pictures. Thankfully, I was pointed towards some photo recovery software. Tomorrow, it will be a very weepy day as we are having kindie graduation!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thank goodness you salvaged the pictures! I would go insane I think :) That is a cute picture. My dd is starting kindergarten next year and her last day of daycare before camp is ony a few weeks away--- oooooh how time flies! They grow up so fast ;)

Helena said...

Now that is a cool picture!